This program will take students on a journey through time by introducing them to different art movements and artistic techniques. They will take on different roles through these classes, such as curators, artists, art historians, and art critiques. This program will provide students with a platform to unleash their creativity, hone their artistic skills, and gain an educational background in art history.
Following the Covid-19 restrictions and regulations, this course will be offered online to ensure the safety of the students and instructors.
- Art History: students will learn about each art movement's historical backgrounds and will be introduced closely to different artists from the selected art movements.
- Concept Development: students will learn the artwork concept development process for the different movements.
- Art Skills: students will produce artwork using similar techniques from each movement and learn to apply them in their artistic practices.
- Curation: every week, students will curate their own exhibitions with the artworks they produce, learn different curation methods and work in a group exhibition.
- Critical Thinking: students will learn to take a deep and critical look at the artwork and learn how to analyze each artwork aspect.