This program will take students on a journey through time by introducing them to different art movements and artistic techniques. Through these classes, they will take on different roles, such as curators, artists, art historians, and art critiques. This program will provide students with a platform to unleash their creativity, hone their artistic skills, and gain an educational background in art history.
- Art History: Students will learn about the historical backgrounds of each movement and will be introduced closely to an artist from the selected art movement.
- Concept Development: Students will learn the process of artwork's concept development of artworks from the movement.
- Art Skills: Students will produce artwork using similar techniques from each movement, and learn to apply these techniques in their artistic practices.
- Curation: Every week, students will curate their own exhibitions with the artworks, learn different curation methods, and work in a group exhibition.
- Critical Thinking: Students will learn to take a deep and critical look at artworks.
Following the Covid-19 restrictions and regulations, this course will be offered online to ensure the safety of the students and instructors.