Passionate about science, business, and innovation, Nada joined IDKT in 2013 to contribute to the mission of transforming QF inventions and intellectual assets into innovations. She conducts the Al Khabeer program, providing IP technical assistance services to non-QF inventors and entrepreneurs. She also liaises for relationship building with national stakeholders for innovation-related activities.
- Organized and conducted IP evaluations, committee meetings, and protection for five years
- Guided non-QF inventors by providing consultancy on IP protection and control since 2017
- Extensively involved in planning and development of QF RDI events like the Annual Research Conference and represents QF nationally in research and innovation events like Global Entrepreneurship Week and IP World Day since 2009
Education and Certifications:
- Master’s in business administration (general management), Qatar University
- Bachelor’s in biological sciences (biotechnology/genetic engineering), Qatar University
- Certificate, Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program (CIEP), Carnegie Mellon University.