As an attorney with government, corporate, and non-profit background, Aisulu provides legal consultation and due diligence for licenses and other IP agreements for research and commercialization. She also handles protection and enforcement of QF IP and conducts the ownership analysis of all submitted inventions and other creative works in compliance with QF’s IP Policy.
- Practiced the law in government sections and non-profit associations, obtaining regulatory and enforcement experience
- Counsel for joint venture working on commercial transactions and pre-litigation disputes
- Law firm associate in Qatar helping new investors incorporate companies in business areas supported by national investment laws
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s in international law, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- Professional certificates on tax, corporate issues, and contracts
- CS50 computer science course for lawyers, Harvard University